The Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) was set up in 1963 by the Government of India as an autonomous organisation to help professionalise the country’s foreign trade management and increase exports by developing human resources; generating, analysing and disseminating data; and conducting research. The Institute visualises its role as:
- A catalyst for new ideas, concepts and skills for the internationalisation of the Indian economy.
- The primary provider of training and research-based consultancy in the areas of international business, for the corporate sector, Government and the student community, at large.
- An institution with proven capability to continuously upgrade its knowledge base with a view to meet the requirements of the Government, trade and industry through both sponsored and non-sponsored research and consultancy assignments.
Course offered by The Indian Institute of Foreign Trade is:
- Two-year MBA (International Business), New Delhi, Kolkata, and Dar-es-Salaam
- Three-year MBA (International Business) (Part-Time), New Delhi and Kolkata
- Executive Masters in International Business, New Delhi (18 months)
- Certificate Programme in Export Management, New Delhi (4 months)
IIFT Bhawan, B-21 , Qutab Institutional Area,
New Delhi, India – 110016
Contact no: 011-26965124, 26965051